Improving our school communications:
Clubs, policies, trips, and events… we know how tricky it can be staying on top of school communications. Trawling through email inboxes for a message is time-consuming and paper newsletters are unreliable.
We want to make our school communications informative, convenient, and easy to manage for our parents – that’s why we’re using ParentMail!
ParentMail utilises a free mobile app, available for iOS and Android devices, as a well as a desktop portal.
An easier way for you to make school payments:
As well as communication, The Dales also uses +Pay, an online payments platform which will make it far easier for you to pay for school items.
+Pay is the online payments service provided by ParentMail. You can pay for school items with +Pay on the free mobile ParentMail app (available for iOS and Android devices) and by the online portal. +Pay offers a variety of payment options, including credit, debit cards, PayPoint [and PayPal]. +Pay also facilitates cash and cheque payments as well as Free School Meals. To find out more about these options, please get in touch.
Depending on your payment method, all payments processed through +Pay will display on your bank statement as either our school name or as ‘ParentMail’.
For more information or assistance, please visit the ParentMail help site www.parentmail.co.uk/help/parenthelp/ or please contact the school office.
We strongly encourage you to download the mobile app; here’s why:
- Push notifications alert you to new messages, enabling you to access important information with ease.
- Keep up to date on school communications from the comfort of home or while out and about.
- Complete forms and permission slips
- Manage all school messages in one place.
- Manage communications for more than one child, across different schools, with one ParentMail account.
- You don’t need to log in to pick up messages or attachments – communications are quick and easy to access in moments.
We occasionally send text messages to our parents. However, text messages are very expensive for our school, and we know they’re inconvenient for you, too. If all parents download the free ParentMail app, we could put the money we save on text messages to much better use and you won’t have to dig through your inboxes for school information – win, win!
Download the app for free from the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store now.