Please click here to view our cost-of living support parent factsheet.
The Acorns Project offer a range of services to support families affected by domestic abuse in North Tyneside and Northumberland.
They have events for families over the summer and are hoping to put on family beach days potentially at Blyth and have organised two surf days at Blyth beach for children on the waiting list. Details can be found at www.acornsproject.org.uk and you can view their full leaflet here.
Please click here to view the first addition of the Brightside newsletter.
The Family Partnership Team (Tracy and Glynis) would like to thank all parents/carers who attended the Coffee Morning at Ashdale today.
Your Invitation! Briardale House
- Information, Advice and Support Service Information Newsletter April 2022
- National Autistic Society 2022 Diary Dates
- Useful Vision May/June Activities 2022
- Information below about the ChatHealth Texting service for 11-19 year olds in Northumberland (see attachment).
- A spotlight article on Northumberland ‘Be You’ – children and young people’s emotional health and wellbeing support
- A feature article on Calmer Therapy group – Morpeth
- Information from various organisations and the activities and support they provide in the north east for children, young people, and their parents/carers. There are some Christmas activities, which we hope you enjoy.
Pathways 4 All is a parent led charity, providing family centred play and leisure opportunities for disabled children, teens and young adults.
As well as their usual term time hours at the Tim Lamb Centre, they also welcome new parents to their coffee mornings, which take place at the centre, 9.30-11.30 Thursday mornings term-time. Refreshments are free.
For more information you can search them on Facebook, or you can visit their website at www.pathways4all.co.uk